If you change your mind about your purchase, please return the unused goods to us unopened with the original receipt within 14 days and we will offer you an exchange or a credit note. This does not affect your usual consumer rights, including your right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed.
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 14 days of your purchase.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
- Send your returned item to:
Ecigarette - Supplies
- Include in your package the original receipt.
Orders up to 2kgs are shipped by Royal Mail.
If the country is not listed on our website, we do not deliver there.
£2.50 or 10% of order total, whichever is the greater, up to a maximum of £5.00.
UK orders over £40.00 qualify for FREE shipping.
Your order will be securely packed and dispatched to ensure safe and secure shipping.
"We aim to dispatch any orders received by 2pm Monday to Thursday, or by 12pm Friday (UK), the same day.
Orders received after these times wil be despatched the next working day."
If for any reason we are unable to ship orders the same day, these will be sent the next working day. Please note we do not ship orders at weekends or UK bank holidays.
In the unlikely event that an item is out of stock we will contact you and offer an immediate refund, a choice of an
alternative or give you an estimate of when the item will be back in stock.
1.2 If you have any questions about how we use your personal data, please contact ecigarette-supplies.co.uk
3 Your Privacy Rights
- Right to object: You can object to our processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Please contact us as noted above, providing details of your objection.
- Access to your personal data: You can request access to a copy of your personal data that we hold, along with information on what personal data we use, why we use it, who we share it with, how long we keep it for and whether it has been used for any automated decision-making.
- Right to withdraw consent: If you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time. In particular, if you have given us consent to send you marketing emails, you can withdraw your consent by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in any marketing email which you receive
- Rectification: You can ask us to change or complete any inaccurate or incomplete personal data held about you.
- Erasure: You can ask us to delete your personal data where it is no longer necessary for us to use it, you have withdrawn consent, or where we have no lawful basis for keeping it.
- Portability: You can ask us to provide you or a third party with some of the personal data that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, electronic form, so it can be easily transferred.
- Restriction: You can ask us to restrict the personal data we use about you where you have asked for it to be erased or where you have objected to our use of it.
3.2 We may need to verify your identity in order to process your request and ask you to provide valid identification documents to allow us to do so.
4 Information We Collect About You Information you give us
4.1 We will collect your name and contact details, if you have submitted an enquiry via the Contact Us page on the Website.
9 Keeping You Up To Date
9.1 If you are a customer, we will send you our catalogues and communicate relevant news and information about products and services similar to those you have purchased or enquired about by post, email, telephone, SMS or other electronic messages, unless you tell us that you do not wish to receive them.
9.2 You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in any marketing email which you receive.
10 How Long We Hold Your Personal Data
10.1 We will not retain your personal data for any longer than is necessary for our purposes, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
10.2 Where we have been using your personal data to provide you with marketing, we will remove you from our marketing list if you ask us to do so, but we may still need to keep your information for ongoing contractual purposes if you continue to be our customer and for legal, accounting and regulatory reporting reasons.
Cookies and Browser Information